Clear all

Can't login to account

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
agent314
Topic starter
(@agent314)

From the cloud logs page, clicking on the "Home" link at the top brings me to a login page where I presume I can login to my account. Wasn't sure if this was the same as the forum account because it asks for Customer ID and Admin Key. I have the Admin Key but not sure what the Customer ID is. Tried email but that didn't seem to work nor did the forum username. Screenshot attached.

I assume there is someplace to login and see subscription info and domains in use, etc. as would be customary. Can you please clarify? Thanks...

Jeff

2 Replies
admin
Admin
(@admin)
Trusted Member

Hello Jeff, this functionality is currently under development and is not working at the moment. Our ETA is end of year.

flexion
(@flexion)

Now that the new billing area is live, I'm having the same problem as the previous poster.

I do know my customer ID (based on email communications when purchased). I also know my Admin Key. I cannot log in. And the "Reset password" functionality (Really? I'm not being prompted for a password and don't think the admin key will be reissued so...what's this supposed to do?) that perhaps should send an email, doesn't appear to do so. I've verified that it's my email attached to the account, but I'm not receiving anything.

[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]