Premium Support Forum

Premium version of ...

Notifications
Clear all

Premium version of add-on showing Subscription Not Active

sdmarketing71
Topic starter
(@sdmarketing71)

I paid for a year subscription yesterday, 20 hours ago, and received the confirmation email saying, "Check out the Logs tab of your plugin in half hour to see the cloud activity." The banner on the Logs tab of the add-on still says my subscription is not active and there are no logs visible.

Topic Tags
6 Replies
sdmarketing71
Topic starter
(@sdmarketing71)

I haven't received a response to my question. The issue still exists. And I noticed that the app is not limiting login attempts by the same username if it comes from a different IP address. It looks like I'm going to need a refund.

admin
Admin
(@admin)

Hey sdmarketing71,

We apologize for the delayed response. Our support forum was recently changed and it didn't notify our tech promptly of your new topic. 

Can you confirm the following?

1) Did you receive the setup email? 

2) Can you confirm you entered the setup code for the custom cloud app? https://prnt.sc/wlgltd

Thanks,

Greg

LLAR Support

3 Replies
admin
Admin
(@admin)

Also, to answer your question about the usernames, this is normal behavior. If bots are trying to login using usernames that are inactive or not in your system, then you can add them to the deny rules. The app doesn't permanently block these usernames from being used in attacks because then you might get locked out yourself. The idea is to limit the attempts and slow them down because attacks don't last long. The cloud app will throttle and absorb the attacks completely so your local server doesn't take the brunt. 

jstarke
(@jstarke)

@admin I have the same issue..please advise what i need to do

admin
Admin
(@admin)

@jstarke we emailed you with some questions.

lberg
(@lberg)

Hello - I purchased a subscription in July and now it says it is not active. Screen shot attached. I've made sure that the plugin is up to date.