6 Respuestas
3 Usuarios
0 Likes
1,411 Visitas
jfalger
Respuestas: 4
Topic starter
(@jfalger)

I recently subscribed to the Pro version of your plugin.  How do I specify a specific country that I wish to have blocked?  I checked through the menus multiple times and I cannot seem to find it.  

5 respuestas
admin
Respuestas: 72
Admin
(@admin)
Trusted Member

Hello, if you are on a premium plus package, go into the Logs tab you will see a way to block countries as seen on this screenshot:  &source=gmail&ust=1622735185986000&usg=AFQjCNHWKyTv6pj_4PORimxRv98SMzq0qg">  Feel free to add the countries you need to allow them and everything else will be blocked. Make sure to allow your own country ;). 

Responder
jfalger
Topic starter
(@jfalger)

My screen does not have Country Access Rules on the logs page.  I purchased the professional plan which indicates that it includes country blocking.  It sounds like I will need further support.  How do I proceed to get further assistance?  Could you please advise me on how to correct this issue?

Responder
admin
Respuestas: 72
Admin
(@admin)
Trusted Member

Hello, there could be two reasons why this is not working for you.

1 - Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin. If not, update it to the latest.

2 - Make sure the plugin is activated following these instructions: https://www.limitloginattempts.com/activate/

Let us know.

Responder
jfalger
Topic starter
(@jfalger)

Thank you so much for the help!  The update did the trick!

Responder
Página 1 / 2
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]