How do I activate the plugin?
If you already have the plugin installed on your WordPress site, you can skip to #5.
You can activate Limit Login Attempts Reloaded in your WordPress dashboard by following these steps.
1. First, get the Limit Login Attempts Reloaded plugin by going to Plugins -> Add New on your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Type in Limit Login Attempts Reloaded in the search box and hit enter/return:
3. Typically, the first search result is correct. Make sure the plugin’s author is WPChef and click on Install Now:
4. Wait for the install to finish, then click on the blue Activate button:
5. After the plugin has been activated, go to Settings -> Limit Login Attempts and make adjustments as needed. We don’t recommend changing the default settings unless you are an advanced user.
6. If you decide to go with the premium cloud app, you’ll receive an email with setup instructions shortly after your subscription is completed. This includes a setup code that you’ll enter into the custom app area in the plugin settings.